I’m Amy Turner, a Web Developer and Small Business Systems Strategist, passionate about helping small businesses and entrepreneurs create an online presence that pops!
With over 10 years of experience in web development and small business systems, I’ve worked as a long-term contractor for clients and companies in a wide range of industries, helping each to increase professional presence and business growth.
Web projects, logistics, and online solutions are my specialty. My goal is to increase the effectiveness, efficiency, and automation of your business operations to save time and money and redirect manpower to more valuable tasks.
I’ve led the development process for a multitude of new company websites and played a central role in growing and streamlining various businesses. I’ve helped accomplish such growth by researching and implementing online platforms and technologies to improve web presence, systems, and accessibility.
As a creative dedicated to business owners’ success, I work daily in the world of WordPress and the web technologies that help drive business online.
Los Angeles, California.
I work regular hours and provide web services to entrepreneurs all over the United States.
I’d love to work with you, too!
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Savvy and logical business systems strategist
- Patient and prompt
- Fast service
- Hard-working, self-directed
- Diligent, reliable contractor, very ethical and honest
- Detail-oriented, but works with the larger picture in mind
Offering but not limited to
- Automated and improved business systems and procedures
- Professional web development
- Responsive / mobile-friendly websites and webpages
- WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Divi, and more
- Video editing / video editor services (Final Cut X and 7, Adobe Premiere)
- Page layout (Adobe InDesign)
- Photo editing and formatting (Adobe Photoshop)
- Lead capture / email signup system
- Autoresponder funnel setup
- Infusionsoft, Ontraport, MailChimp, ConvertKit, Constant Contact, and more
- Landing pages, squeeze pages, opt-in forms, call to action buttons/boxes
- Online store and shopping cart setup
- Order forms and checkout system
- Event registration system and forms
- Course and workshop enrollment
- Online course website and delivery system (eLearning)
- CRM setup, management and cleanup
- Automated contract signing
- Automated client onboarding
- Digital product delivery
- Automated appointment booking system
- Website maintenance, WordPress maintenance, backups, updates, etc.
I am accepting a few new clients at this time and I look forward to helping you meet your web project needs.